TSA PreCheck is a trusted traveler program that allows eligible travelers to experience expedited security screening at participating airports. If you have already been approved for TSA PreCheck, you can add your Known Traveler Number (KTN) to your Delta reservation to enjoy the benefits of the program on your next flight.
Here are the steps on how to add TSA PreCheck to an existing Delta reservation:
- Go to the Delta website: https://www.delta.com/ and log in to your account.
- Click on the “My Trips” tab.
- Find the reservation that you want to add TSA PreCheck to.
- Click on the “Edit” button next to the passenger information section.
- Enter your TSA PreCheck KTN in the “TSA PreCheck/Known Traveler ID” field.
- Click on the “Save” button.
Your TSA PreCheck KTN will be added to your Delta reservation within 24 hours.
Once your KTN has been added, you will see a “TSA PreCheck” indicator on your boarding pass. This will allow you to use the expedited security lanes at participating airports.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind to add TSA PreCheck to delta:
- You can add TSA PreCheck to an existing Delta reservation up to 24 hours before your flight departs.
- If you are traveling with other passengers, you will need to add their TSA PreCheck KTNs to your reservation individually.
- If you have any questions, you can contact Delta customer service at 1-800-221-1212.
- If interested to learn more about TSA PreCheck application and their trusted airlines please read