TSA PreCheck is a program that allows travelers to skip the regular security line at participating airports. To enroll in TSA PreCheck, you must make an appointment at an enrollment center. If you need to reschedule your appointment, you can do so online or by phone.
To reschedule your appointment online:
- Go to the TSA PreCheck website.
- Click on the “Appointments” tab.
- Enter your confirmation number and last name.
- Click on the “Reschedule Appointment” button.
- Select a new date and time for your appointment.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
To reschedule your appointment by phone:
- Call the TSA PreCheck appointment line at (855) 347-8371.
- Provide the agent with your confirmation number and last name.
- Tell the agent the date and time you would like to reschedule your appointment for.
- The agent will make the change for you.
Here are some things to keep in mind when rescheduling your TSA PreCheck appointment:
- You can reschedule your appointment up to 24 hours before your original appointment time.
- If you reschedule your appointment within 24 hours of your original appointment time, you may have to pay a late fee.
- You can reschedule your appointment to any enrollment center that is convenient for you.
- If you have any questions about rescheduling your appointment, you can contact the TSA PreCheck appointment line at (855) 347-8371.
Here are some tips for avoiding having to reschedule your TSA PreCheck appointment:
- Make sure you have all of the required documentation when you make your appointment.
- Arrive at your appointment on time.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your criminal history and travel habits.
- Be patient and understanding if there are delays at the enrollment center.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your TSA PreCheck appointment goes smoothly and that you are able to enjoy the benefits of the program as soon as possible.
Here are some additional resources that you may find helpful:
- TSA PreCheck website: https://www.tsa.gov/precheck
- TSA PreCheck appointment line: (855 347-8371)
- TSA PreCheck Frequently Asked Questions: https://www.tsa.gov/travel/frequently-asked-questions/how-can-i-make-appointment-person-enrollment